— Today I want to share with you the second half my talk on Vitamin K2. I go into detail it’s amazing benefits, what foods have Vitamin K2, and how Vitamin D is linked to vitamin K2 as well. I hope you enjoy!
Remember that my videos are not a substitute for individualized medical care by a qualified physician. Always consult your physicians before making any diet, nutrition, medication, or lifestyle changes.
Link to Part 1 of this talk: https://youtu.be/D_UJaEZe9gg
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:37 K2 and Morality
- 1:31 Vitamin K2 Benefits
- 5:56 My Recommendation to patients
- 8:04 Vitamin K2 and Insulin sensitivity
- 9:26 Vitamin K2 and Weston Price
- 10:36 Vitamin K2 and Vasodilation
- 11:31 Vitamin K2 and cancer
- 12:36 Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D
- 14:21 Vitamin K2 and Fetal Development
- 15:48 Vitamin K2 and Dental Health
References EPIC Study Heart. 2012 Jun;98(12):920-5. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22626… Atherosclerosis Reference Atherosclerosis. 2009 Apr;203(2):489-93 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18722… Bone Density Reference doi: 10.1001/archinte.166.12.1256. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16801… Pulse Wave Reference – the Rotterdam Study Doi: 10.1093/jn/134.11.3100 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15514… Calcification and K2 Reference https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15045… doi: 10.1160/TH03-08-0572 Vitamin K2 and Insulin Sensitivity Reference https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti… doi: 10.2337/dc08-1204 Dental Disease and Vitamin K2 Reference https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8471920/ doi: 10.1136/bmj.306.6879.688. Vitamin K2 and Cancer Reference doi: 10.3945/ajcn.2009.28691 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20335… Vitamin K2 and Prostate Cancer Reference https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18400… doi: 10.1093/ajcn/87.4.985
My lectures: Addiction: Why You Can’t Fast or Keep a Diet – https://youtu.be/kN83jppeI7Q “Fasting for Survival” – https://youtu.be/watch?v=RuOvn4UqznU “The Fat Lies” – https://youtu.be/4Uqj35nHB0g “The Bittersweet Truth” – https://youtu.be/AbR1QwJwwpo
My other Videos:
- How to shop for food playlist – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN...
- Why your Cardiac Examination is Incomplete – https://youtu.be/Rzb5r8FXpRU
- Treat High Blood Pressure’s Root Cause – https://youtu.be/yaf1swrS1_c
- What is a CT Angiogram (CTA) of the Heart? – https://youtu.be/uHpN1FQ-Hvo
- What is Cardioversion? – https://youtu.be/yb-srtyEOuY
- What is a Leadless Pacemaker? – https://youtu.be/2CYZbeYSvVE
- What is Right Heart Catheterization? – https://youtu.be/2hy05-dM-lM
- What is a Heart Attack? – https://youtu.be/lPzT62_b4Ko
- Heart Attack Treatment – https://youtu.be/N0vFV3wOGPU
- What is an Echocardiogram? – https://youtu.be/DZ3G8P0L_sM
- Monitoring Heart Failure with CardioMEMS – https://youtu.be/A35IsJxs6mw
- Introduction to Cardiac Catheterizations – https://youtu.be/k4UyUBGnojU
- What is a Loop Recorder? – https://youtu.be/mXHAuV27bs8
- External Counterpulsation (ECP) for Chest Pain and Coronary Calcium – https://youtu.be/4wd-3WyvlNQ
- Sign up for my Heart Health emails https://orlandocvi.com/heart-health-u...
Subscribe to the Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOtQ...
Social Links: https://www.facebook.com/orlandocvi https://www.instagram.com/pradipjamna... https://www.facebook.com/pradipjamnad...
About Dr. Pradip Jamnadas, MD, MBBS, FACC, FSCAI, FCCP, FACP The founder and Chief Medical Officer of Cardiovascular Interventions, P.A. in Orlando Florida where, since 1990, he has been repeatedly recognized in local publications as a Top Doctor performing thousands of interventional procedures in hospital and out patient settings. As a consultant cardiologist with a large diversified inpatient and outpatient practice he is noted for his passions for teaching and illuminating prevention for cardiovascular disease . He is also a clinical assistant professor of medicine at The Florida State University and University of Central Florida. Disclaimer: The information provided is for general information and education purposes only and is not a substitute for individualized medical care by a qualified physician. All viewers should consult their physician before making any diet, nutrition, medication, or lifestyle changes. Any action you take upon the information that you find within this content is strictly at your own risk. Nothing here should be interpreted to create a doctor patient relationship. Neither Dr. Pradip Jamnadas nor Cardiovascular Interventions, PA will be liable for any damages or losses in connection with the content on this YouTube Channel.
300,228 views Dec 24, 2022